I used to be a sceptic… but as soon as I tried my first audio book I was hooked.
We all spend so much unproductive time in our daily commutes. So why not have the time fly by enjoying listening to a book you would otherwise not have time to read in your busy daily schedule?
Just some of the many audio books I have listened to include:
- BEAUTIFUL RUINS by Jess Walter
- TALKING TO THE DEAD by Harry Bingham
- TO SAY NOTHING OF THE DOG by Connie Willis
- ONE DAY by David Nicholls
- GILLESPIE AND I by Jane Harris
- THE HITCHHIKER’S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY by Douglas Adams
- CROCODILE ON THE SANDBANK by Elizabeth Peters
- JULIET, NAKED by Nick Hornby
- LIFE OF PI by Yann Martel
- SIREN by Tara Moss
- LA’S ORCHESTRA SAVES THE WORLD by Alexander McCall Smith
Make time for a book in your life!