Here’s a quick recap of what happened here at Booklover Book Reviews during April:
Book Reviews Published:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Other Bookish Banter:
- Invited readers to vote for me in the People’s Choice Round of the Best Australian Blogs Awards if you enjoy Booklover Book Reviews – entries close 5 May
- Started my Daily Book Wishlist feature on twitter. You can find my weekly blog summaries of the results of my book browsing HERE.
- Listed my ‘Top Ten Characters Who are Bookish’
- Announced the winners of the Beyond Belief International Book Giveaway
- Took a look at some of the fantastic looking books being released in May 2014
- There are currently 38 titles registered on the ‘Books Seeking Reviewers’ List at the Booklover Hub — it’s well worth taking a look. And do let me know if you find your next great read through this channel – I would love to publish a feature on a successful pairing of author and reviewer.
What’s planned for May?
- I’m hoping to feature the following titles
Click on the pictures for book information