Goodbye to March, a month when life minimised my time spent on Booklover Book Reviews. Hello to April, a month I have a little bit of leave and lots of reading planned!
Here’s a quick recap of what happened here at Booklover Book Reviews during March:
Book Reviews Published:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Other Bookish Banter:
- I launched an international giveaway of 2 paperback copies of Helen Smith’s latest novel Beyond Belief
- Took a look at some of the fantastic looking books being released in April 2014
- After launching my Booklover Hub, 3 months ago, there are currently 43 titles registered on the ‘Books Seeking Reviewers’ List — it’s well worth taking a look. And do let me know if you find your next great read through this channel – I would love to publish a feature on a successful pairing of author and reviewer!
- I threw my hat in the ring for the Best Australian Blogs Competition. If you see value in what’s on offer here at ‘Booklover Book Reviews’, I do hope mine will be one of the blogs you vote for in the People’s Choice round – voting begins Friday 4th April.
What’s planned for April?
- I’m hoping to find more time for reading this month and feature the following titles
Click on the pictures for book information