Okay, who’s still not quite used to writing 2014 yet?
Here’s a quick recap of what happened here at Booklover Book Reviews during January:
Book Reviews Published:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Other Bookish Banter:
- Reviewed the Sony Reader Store experience
- I launched my Booklover Hub, a place for authors and reviewers to meet. With already 24 titles on the ‘Books Seeking Reviewers’ List and more being added by authors and publicists each week, it’s well worth taking a look.
- Belatedly shared the January Book Releases that Caught My Attention and then, now back on schedule, lots of interesting February Releases too
- Reviewed my The Book Thief Movie experience
- Contributed two reviews to Tony’s fantastic January in Japan event
- Hosted a giveaway in the Australia Day Book Giveaway Blog Hop organised by Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out
What’s planned for February?
- I’m hoping to feature the following titles
Click on the pictures for book information
- I’ll be hosting an international book giveaway as part of Judith’s Literary Blog Hop (February 8-12th)
- A round up of the reviews published by Aussie Author Challenge participants in January