A quick recap of what happened at Booklover Book Reviews in January 2013, and the first two days of February:
Book Reviews Published:
Click on the pictures to read the reviews
Read, Book Reviews Coming Soon:
Click on the pictures for book information
I also featured Book Releases by Aussie Authors in February 2013.
What’s planned for February?
- Reading some more short story collections, Watering Heaven and Puppet Shows;
- Participating in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop organised by Leeswammes;
- Reviewing February new release The Best of All Possible Worlds by Karen Lord and recent release Significance by Lise Sonntag ;
- Hosting an interview with Hollis Seamon, author of Corporeality, plus another author if I can arrange it;
- Reading titles on my ‘for review’ pile that are being released in March, The Trajectory of Dreams by Nicole Wolverton and A Thousand Pardons by Jonathan Dee;
- Plus anything else that takes my bookish fancy!