It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, hosted by prolific blogger Book Journey is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
A little thing called life (or more specifically work + study) is impacting my blogging right now, so please bear with me and my slackness on commenting!
This is what happened over the last few weeks on Booklover Book Reviews:
- I read All Our Wordly Goods by Irene Nemirovsky and Negative Image by Vicki Delaney – reviews coming soon!
- I listened to Lost Light by Michael Connelly and Match Me If You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips – again, reviews coming soon!
- I finally posted my review of Paul Auster’s Music of Chance.
- I announced the winner of my First Birthday Giveaway!
- I stocked up on Kindle and Audiobooks while the Aussie dollar has been at all time highs.
- I participated in the inaugural Literary Blog Hop hosted by The Blue Bookcase.
- I asked my readers to vote on the animal mascot for the Aussie Author Challenge 2011 – voting closes 25th November!
So, what’s planned this week?
- In my car I am listening to the audiobook To Say Nothing of The Dog by Connie Willis (listen to an audio sample).
- My chances of getting another review posted this week are slim, but I will try!