It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, hosted by prolific blogger Book Journey is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
This is what happened this past week on Booklover Book Reviews:
- I got a bit more reading done this week fortunately, finishing the audiobook Yann Martel’s Life of Pi and Matthew Reilly’s The Six Sacred Sacred Stones – reviews coming soon!
- I started a new audiobook, Music of Chance, my first title by Paul Auster – very compelling so far.
- I posted my review of Stieg Larsson’s The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest.
- Guest poster Booksploring told us who her favourite Australian Authors are as part of a series of guest posts I’m hosting in support of the Aussie Author Challenge.
- I also had a bit of a scare when my Google account (and hence my blog) got hijacked and so I reminded myself How To Back Up Blogger Templates, Posts and Comments.
So, what’s on the cards this week?
- I look forward to listening to the rest of Music of Chance during my daily commute, reading An Imaginary Life by David Malouf before it’s due back to the library and perhaps(?) finishing Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina (Kindle).
- I will be welcoming guest poster NancyO to Booklover Book Reviews on Wednesday – pop by then to hear what she has to say.
- And, I hope to get around to posting my reviews of The Six Sacred Stones and Life of Pi.
Have a great week!
Subscribe to Booklover Book Reviews posts by email or RSS reader