It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, hosted by prolific blogger Book Journey is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
This is what happened this past week on Booklover Book Reviews:
- I enjoyed my last week of winter holidays!
- This week I finished The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest – loved it. Review coming soon… trying to think how to write a review without spoilers!
- I took a look at a few of the different covers used to publish Anna Karenina over the years. Let me know which you prefer. There are lots of differing opinions, and it just shows how hard cover styling really is!
- I received one of my BD pre-orders in the mail, The Lost and Forgotten Languages of Shanghai by Ruiyan Xu. I can’t wait to read this one!
So, what’s on the cards this week?
- It’s back to work for me, but the silver lining is I will have time set aside for listening to audiobooks again during my commute. Yesterday I bought myself an audiobook I’ve had on my wish list for ages, Life of Pi by Yann Martel, as a little back-to-work sweetener for myself…
- I’ll be reading Reilly’s The Six Sacred Stones (physical book) and continuing Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina (Kindle).
- I will also be welcoming my first guest poster to Booklover Book Reviews on Wednesday – pop by then to check out who it is and what they have to say!
Looking forward to hearing what you are reading this week!
ubscribe to Booklover Book Reviews posts by email or RSS reader